Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Paper Doll Album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to show off a few of the outfits I've drawn for the Felicity and Elizabeth AG paper dolls. I hope to start some for Sam and Nellie (I really want to do the outfits from Little Princess). Let me know what you think!

    Paper Doll Clothing

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!! You drew those!! The pictures are really good. I wish I could draw that good.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow great work [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DiannaChristine's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are impressive! It is an inspiring project. I don't think that I could ever draw that well. Did you use colored pencil for those?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, they are colored pencil (and thanks to Santa who left me a large new box of Prismacolors for Christmas!) I'm working more on skin tones. I'm hoping I can scan these in and "finish" them in case anyone is interested in copies.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Very nice! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful!! You have talent [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AvalonsBlueRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2006
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful! You really have talent! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! They look really good, you did a great job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful! I am so glad there are other board members that love Little Princess. It is one of my favorite all time movies, and one of the reasons I fell in love with Addy is because she reminded me so much of Becky. I would LOVE if AG would come out for Little Princess outfits (or that type) for Samantha. It would be so cool if they were just as beautiful and were really silk and stuff!

    Jessica

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •